Monday, September 20, 2010

Creating a Graph with Pages (Word)

I was surprised how easy it was to create a graph with Pages.  I feel that Pages is FAR superior to Microsoft Word when it comes to ease of use and flexibility.  I love that program.  Here was the process:

  • I opened up Pages from iWorks
  • I clicked on the "chart" diagram
  • I played around with the controls a little bit
  • I used grab to create a TIFF image
  • I saved the image as a jpeg in Preview
  • I uploaded the new graph to my blog
I love my mac.  It makes everything about blogging easier!

1 comment:

  1. Interested to read more of this to come in your "... quest to become a better blogger (the technical aspects)". Actually have been on a similar quest (becoming a better blogger) for awhile now.

    Also use and love a Mac (MacBook Pro laptop) and the 'Blogger' service. Well, good luck on your (very) new blog. Will check back again to read more that will perhaps inspire another comment

    ..

    ReplyDelete