- I opened the program "Numbers"
- I choose the "Checking Register" template
- I entered in some numbers
- I named the categories with some rather creative names.
- I then used the Grab program to save an image.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Creating a Pie Chart with Numbers (Excel)
Sometimes bloggers may need to create a pie chart to show data. This makes an interesting visual for your readers. I created this pie chart in the program Numbers, which is like Microsoft Excel for Mac (in the iWork suite). Here is the process I used:
Posted by Camden at 1:18 AM